What is new with the latest release of Xcode 9 beta 6?
- All new editor. Fast, structure-based editor that lets you intelligently highlight and navigate your code. Includes great Markdown support.
- Refactoring. Refactoring built right into the editing experience and works across Swift, Objective-C, Interface Builder, and many other file types.
- Super-fast search. The Find navigator returns results instantly.
- Debugging. Wirelessly debug iOS and tvOS devices over the network, new debuggers for Metal, and more features throughout Xcode.
- Source Control. All new source control navigator and integrated support for GitHub accounts for quickly browsing repositories and pushing your repositories to the cloud.
- Xcode Server built-in. Continuous integration bots can be run on any Mac with Xcode 9, no need to install macOS Server.
- New Playground templates. Includes iOS templates designed to run well in both Xcode and Swift Playgrounds in iPad.
- New Build System. An opt-in preview of Xcode’s new build system provides improved reliability and performance.